Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warangel Application

#1 What was your first MMO?

Everquest was my first MMO. ( Great Game ! )

#2 How long have you played MMO's for?

Since Everquest ( The first MMO online ) 18 years i have been playing.

#3 What guilds have you been in and why aren't you there? The most recent 2-3 is sufficient, but if you have been in some older, memorable ones let us know that, too!

I use to be a guild leader in Lineage 2. Guild was called praetorian guard had over 300 hundred members. My name in that guild was Elvengrey ( i was a druid ) made him for PvP . I left because family matter came up and life always comes first. Have to know your limit.

#4 Are you 18 years old or older?

yes

#5 Have you ever played an open Open PvP MMO before? (Ultima Online, Shadowbane, Darkfall, ArcheAge, etc)

yes,( Lineage 2, name in game Elvengrey ) Archeage, (Name in game, Warangel & Elven ) WoW, (name in game was Warangel ) Everquest 1 &2, (Name was Warangel ) Black,desert (Name in game was Warangel ) Star wars Old republic Name was Warangel & Elvengrey and U_Got_Fisted )
    Never Winter . Name was Merc and Warangel , Aion Name was Warangel , Perfect World Name in game was Warangel, Elvengrey , Deathknight and U_Got_Fisted.

#6 What kind of characters do you usually play? Caster, Tank, Support Toon, Scout etc....

Depending on the PvP game really, I like to be aggressive. I like to play as a Ranger, or a Hunter, odd time caster.

#7 What is your most memorable Gaming Experience?
    Running my own guild. Watching it grow and we all worked together as a family to make everyone in the guild to reach there goals.

#8 What role are you looking to fill that would make you happiest when you play?

Right now i just want to have fun and enjoy a good game. Not looking for anything serious at the moment.

#9 What are you looking for from GoW that prompted this application?
    Looking for a fun guild and seeing your guild name in alot of area i hunt . Also the name really stands out ( makes me think of an old Roman solder who will die for his king and still will fight for Honor even from beyond the grave )

#10 About Me

I m an old RPG ,MMO Veteran who loves to play games in his pass time weekends.
    I m very active as well, does alot Martel arts in his pass time , Love to cook for his family and enjoy a good movie ( like Lord of the rings, Wow craft the movie Star wars and all the Marvel movie )
    I m still a big kid at heart !
Working...
X